Cetis is a preferred or approved supplier of hotel phones to the world’s leading hotels, hotel franchise corporations, and hotel management companies. In Las Vegas alone it is estimated that more than 250,000 Cetis hotel phones are installed in star-rated hotels.|
Choose from the three leading hotel phone brands in the world, including Teledex, TeleMatrix, and Scitec.
- Cetis hotel phone brands are known and trusted in the hospitality industry. They are are preferred or approved by major hotel chains worldwide.
- Cetis hotel phones have a demonstrated record of reliability and in-service performance.
- As a proven hospitality industry supplier, Cetis helps eliminate quality and performance risks that could be associated with purchasing hotel phones.
Choose from the hospitality industry's most complete line of hotel phones, including 12 distinct hotel phone design families:
- Teledex D Series, Diamond Series, E Series, I Series, M Series, Nugget Series, Opal Series (7)
- TeleMatrix 9600/3300 Series, 3100 Series, Retro Series (3)
- Scitec Aegis-08 Series, Emergency Series (2)
- Because Cetis hotel phones enjoy a low 0.001% out-of-box failure rate, hoteliers appreciate years of trouble-free service.
- Upscale Teledex is the preferred Cetis brand hotel phones for our Four-Star and Five-Star hotel partners.
- MidScale Major MidScale hotel franchise corporations specify competitively priced TeleMatrix brand hotel phones by Cetis.
- Economy Value never looked so good to our loyal Scitec economy hotel partners.
- In our U.S. warehouses alone, Cetis maintains an average inventory of 300,000+ hotel phones.
- Additional hotel phone inventories are available through Cetis warehouses located in United Kingdom, China, Dubai, Mumbai, and Malaysia.
- Cetis analog and VoIP technical support teams are deployed worldwide to meet the growing requirements of our partners.
- Cetis customer service, account management, marketing, accounting, production, quality control, and shipping teams
- Teledex Diamond, the first, and still most popular hotel phone in the world, was introduced in 1990.
- Teledex I Series hotel phones were introduced in 2006 as the first VoIP sets developed specifically for hospitality applications.
- More than 300,000 Cetis hotel IP phones are installed and supported globally.
- 30+ million Cetis hotel phones are installed and supported worldwide.
- Cetis ships an average of 900,000 hotel phones annually.
The Fortinet vision is to deliver broad, truly integrated, high-performance security across the IT infrastructure. They provide top-rated network and content security, as well as secure access products that share intelligence and work together to form a cooperative fabric.|
Top-Rated, Faster Network Security
FortiGate Mid-Range Next Generation Firewalls
- Top security—NSS Labs “Recommended”
- Multiple security controls in one solution
- Best-in-class firewall price-per-performance
Effective and Efficient Security for the Enterprise Campus
To be effective against today’s evolving threat landscape, your security solution needs to reliably control network traffic through awareness of applications, users, and content. To be efficient, it needs to consolidate wired and wireless management and visibility. With built-in controllers, single-pane-of-glass management, and total scalability, FortiGates provide comprehensive security and networking while saving IT resources.
Fortinet mid-range next gen firewalls
FortiGate 900-600 Series
FortiGate 900 - 600 series appliances deliver up to 52 Gbps of firewall throughput plus multiple integrated 10 GE ports. This combination delivers an ideal solution as an internal segmentation firewall, as well as a perimeter NG firewall. It provides superior security and multi-gigabit speeds to protect specific parts of the internal network, plus the network edge.
FortiGate 500-300 Series
The FortiGate 500 - 300 series appliances deliver up to 16 Gbps of firewall throughput plus multiple integrated 1 GE ports. This combination of performance, port density, and consolidated security offers an ideal platform for enterprise branch locations.
FortiGate 200-100 Series
FortiGate 200-100 series appliances are powered by our latest security processors and deliver high firewall throughput plus multiple, integrated 1 GE ports. This combination of performance, port density, and consolidated security is an ideal platform for mid-sized businesses and enterprise branch locations.
Get better protection, deeper visibility, and superior performance
To provide consistently top-rated security, greater visibility, and unmatched performance, we give you the unique combination of the most advanced threat intelligence from FortiGuard Labs with our intuitive FortiOS Operating System, and purpose-built FortiASIC processors.
FortiGate next gen firewall security features
FortiGuard Security Subscription Services enable visibility and control for next generation protection against advanced threats, including zero day attacks.
The following features work together to give you intelligent, effective network security:
- Application and user-identity awareness
- Content security with integrated intrusion prevention, antivirus, and web filtering
- SSL encryption/decryption
- Advanced threat detection and remediation
Additional critical defense subscriptions can be easily added. You can choose individual services, or get access to all available services with the Enterprise Bundle.
Powering more than 2 billion connections every day, Mitel helps businesses connect, collaborate and take care of their customers. With over 2,500 channel partners and regional headquarters around the globe, Mitel has a global reach, but also a local touch.|
|Mitel offers industry-leading unified communications solutions for businesses of all sizes. Our solutions are simple yet comprehensive, flexible, and reliable.
Unified Communications & Collaboration
When these tools are integrated into a system that allows easy flow of communication among devices, it’s called unified communications and collaboration, or UCC.
Just as a line is the shortest distance between two points, unified communications allow businesses to make the fastest possible decisions and transactions. UCC allows users to communicate in whatever manner best suits their needs or situation. And the individual tools are interconnected so that access is streamlined and efficient.
Mitel offers industry-leading unified communication solutions for businesses of all sizes. All of our voice solutions can be expanded into full, feature-rich UCC solutions. And because we give you the option to run our powerful solutions on our hardware or on your servers through software, you can expand on your terms and your timing.
Mitel also offers voice and unified communication solutions as a service. Our cloud capabilities mean you can skip the hardware and servers altogether and instead subscribe to a UC system using our data centers. This means no long-term commitments or capital expenditures.
Mitel has been delivering business communications solutions for more than 40 years. Our solutions are simple yet comprehensive and include core software, phones, headsets and robust applications such as contact center solutions and a suite of mobile capabilities. Our solutions adhere to industry standards, offer the highest reliability and unprecedented freedom and flexibility.
With Mitel collaboration software you keep your workforce:
- Connected. Wherever they are around the world, workers stay in touch with each other, partners, and customers.
- Dynamic. Real-time communication and collaboration ensures easy, ongoing sharing of ideas and information.
- Team-ready. Workers in widely dispersed locations form productive long-term and ad hoc teams as easily as if they were in the same office.
- Richly interactive. Easy sharing of documents and presentations make for more productive brainstorming and training sessions.
- A collaborative, more productive workforce
What can these collaboration software capabilities mean for you?
- Significant cost savings. Lower travel expenses and less employee transit time improves your bottom line.
- Enhanced productivity and innovation. Less time wasted trying to connect with others means more time spent in productive collaboration and innovation.
- Stronger relationships. Easy collaboration and information sharing among employees, customers, partners, and suppliers
- Smarter, better coordination. People throughout the organization have easier access to the information and expertise they need to get the job done
Your customer experience has never been so important.
More than ever, that experience is shaped and delivered through digital interactions. While the majority of customer communications are still voice-based, consumers now rely more heavily on digital methods, such as email, SMS, web chat, and social media. They expect the flexibility to interact through the medium of their choice, wherever they are. And, they expect to be able to switch between one medium and another while they are on the move.
What’s more, today’s customer experience must go beyond customer-initiated interactions to deliver proactive contact, empower customers with self-service capabilities, and even leverage the power of machine-to-machine interactions via the Internet of Things (IoT).
Whether or not your business has a traditional contact center, your customer touchpoints should be equipped to deliver informed and personalized interactions with your clients and prospects. And, equally as important, your business should have the agility to respond to changing requirements on the fly.
How Mitel can help
From connecting customers to the right person, on the first try, every time to managing your workforce and monitoring quality of service, the right technology can transform your customer experience from dated to digital. Mitel offers solutions, services, and expertise to support your customer experience strategy every step of the way.
MiContact Center Office, designed for the MiVoice Office 250 (formerly MiVoice Office) platform, is an entry-level solution for contact centers or workgroups with up to 100 agents.
Leveraging the MiVoice Business platform, MiContact Center Business is a multichannel and cloud-ready solution designed to power customer-centric organizations with up to 1,200 agents.
MiContact Center Enterprise (formerly MiContact Center Solidus) is built for the MiVoice MX-ONE platform and also supports 3rd party communication servers (Cisco formally tested) and mixed estate environments. MiContact Center Enterprise is an all-in-one contact center with a single software stream for seamless growth, feature extension and deployment flexibility. Supporting up to 1,500 agents on a single system, MiContact Center Enterprise scales to 15,000 concurrent agents in a network under a resilient environment.
MiContact Center Campaign Manager is a software-based outbound progressive dialling solution designed to vastly improve the productivity of your outbound dialing team.
MiContact Center Outbound is much more than a simple outbound dialer – it’s a comprehensive, integrated outbound strategy management suite. MiContact Center Outbound supports all modes of outbound dialing and multi-channel interactions and includes a wide range of scripting and campaign management tools.
Built natively on the Microsoft Lync Server call control and desktop client, MiContact Center for Microsoft Lync provides a turnkey Unified Communications solution of multi-media capabilities including chat, email, presence and voice to provide a better customer experience, improve agent productivity and communicate with Subject Matter Experts both in and outside the contact center.
MiContact Center Live is a true cloud solution that enables businesses to intelligently deliver quality customer experience anywhere, anytime, from any device, and across any channel.
MiVoice Call Recording software allows organizations to quickly capture, archive, and organize, playback and share voice documentation using Mitel’s patented Portable Voice Documentation (PVD™) technology. Mitel’s Quality Management solution, available as an add-on for MiVoice Call Recording, provides a complete suite of quality assurance, evaluation and e-learning tools. It is the only true quality monitoring software solution to also deliver a comprehensive set of compliance management capabilities.